How to Submit:
When uploading your abstract, please use the format requested below. Abstracts will be published exactly as received; please be sure to use the abstract template. It is critical that your abstract is received correctly and on time so that it can be included in the symposium guide.
- The allotted space for an abstract is one page (approximately 600 words).
- Please use the abstract template found here.
- Download the abstract template (you may need to do a “save as” to use the template format).
- Complete the abstract as instructed.
- Save as a Word document and PDF file.
- Upload your abstract in the PDF format in the Registration site.
- An example of an abstract is attached here.
- If your abstract cannot be published, there is a place for you to indicate as such in the GCURS application.